Release date: January 28, 2016 (build 1.5.415)
Improved DayPilot.Date class implementation.
- API compatible with DayPilot Pro
- Shared instances - one point in time is always represented by the same DayPilot.Date instance
- Support for direct comparison (===, <, > operators)
- Encapsulated implementation (no access to internal properties)
- Improved formatting and parsing
- Comparable using AngularJS equals() method
- Millisecond support
For more information see DayPilot.Date in the documentation.
- Initial scrollbar position fixed for Calendar that is hidden during initialization (waiting for visibility) (build 415)
- DayPilot.Modal version 2.4 (build 415)